15 March 2010

Max Brenner Stock photos

Here are some old stock photos of Max Brenner that I've dug up and touched up a little.  Hope you enjoy them.

 DSC_7741
Suckao Mug

DSC_7742
MORE Suckao, pls!

The one thing that I enjoy about the presentation is when you are served with an order with many particular items such as the above Suckao Mug, they serve it on a wooden tray.  Charming, to say the least.  The Suckao is served with pellets of chocos in which you should drop a few into the heated milk of the Suckao Mug and in turn stir with a mini metallic spatula with the handle acting as a straw.  Fascinating, up to a point where you wonder, are those cleaned properly?  =P

DSC_7145
Cuppachino

Very Choco-licious!  I like how there's a mini ledge by the rim enough to allow a choco square to rest and slowly melt away into the coffee goodness!  Yes, check out the packs of sugar which I've added on top!

DSC_8208
What do you call this?

It's been a while so I've forgotten...then again I forget names instantly if I do not immediately associate it with some other silly little thing.  For all I can recollect, this was pretty satisfying, but as usual for small portions of deliciousness, you will be left craving for more.

DSC_8424
Strawberries.

For the less adventurous, why not spend AUD7 for some strawberries with some choco dip?  From memory, this was rather clean and fresh so no worries there!

Photo Talk.

All right.  Most of the shots were from last summer and it was then when I was using a Nikon D300, 50mm 1.4D and with a flash firing.  From experience, I can tell you that with the flash, the subject will be illuminated with easy white balancing and yet still able to capture a generous amount of ambient lighting.

Somehow I do not feel that I have the confidence to be able to take ultra sharp images using the 50mm under low light without a flash.  Perhaps it is time to send that lense to a tune-up.  Over the past few months, I was shooting using the 17-35mm f/2.8 ED under very low light and it was sharper than using the 50mm.  Perhaps I am doing something really wrong here.

Photo info:  Nikon D300,  50mm  f/1.4D,  SB800 Flash.  Shooting at 1.4 always helps create a nice bokeh.  Increase the aperture if you want to show more detail in your shots.
Miao~
Stout out.

No comments:

Post a Comment