10 March 2009

Starting point

So, to start things off, I'm going to admit that this blog is sort of a gateway into my world of learning photography. I will try my hardest to blog often and to keep everything here clean and proper. I would like to inform my readers and visitors that I will try to keep this as professional as possible, yet able to share my raw interest and passion for documentation photography. What I post here will be a mix of new as well as old work from myself, my peers and other interesting things that are in relation.

I would also like to extend to everyone my interest and fascination in my other passions such as music, food and traveling, as well as humour and many other things related to the media world.

This said, I do hope that everyone will enjoy my work as well as many other interesting things that I will be sharing.

Here goes!

1 comment:

  1. good start.. great pics.
    keep up the writing, thinking and pictures, and guests/readers will re-visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete