04 May 2011

Hennessy Artistry @ Opera, Sunway 2011

 Hennessy Artistry @ Opera, Sunway
Hennessy @ The Opera

I was there...only thanks to a generous invite from Grace Hong.  Thank you!  At first, I wasn't feeling up to it, but then once the show starts pumpin', I suddenly was pumped up and going into trigger-happy mode.

_DSC7425
Grace Hong @ the media wall holding a bottle of...

We're Called "Limited Ed"
Limited Ed Hennessy Gold...Or So I've Been Told!

You Ready?
Best to continue reading with a theme song, aye


Let Me Hear It One More Time!
Let Me Hear It One More Time

There were quite a few acts throughout the night, but none as note worthy as a performance by Luciano De Jesus, MC Ivory and Arina.  Here are some shots from their really hot and sizzling show!

_DSC7444
Luciano De Jesus, Arina and MC Ivory 
Rocking the house!

_DSC7446
Let Me Hear You Say...

_DSC7443
Luciano showing you some Samba moves...
As he is from Rio De Janeiro, Brasil!  =)

_DSC7442
Ok, give me two years of intensive training
and abolish McD from my diet!
10 packs FTW!

MC Ivory

Did I mentioned a sizzling performance?
MC Ivory, burning it up!!

All the way from from Las Vegas!

_DSC7432
"Thank you and party on!"

And the party goes on!

Chronicles of the night.

_DSC7505
You got to have some of this!

_DSC7522
Gents from the VIP corner.

_DSC7508
*Smile Smile*

_DSC7518
Bloggers?
I don't know.  I don't blog.
=P

Party Rock Is In The House Tonight!
Party Rock Is In The House Tonight!

_DSC7524
Chantelle Chuah, Wong Yu Jin, Rachael Tan.

The lower floor is amazing and the setting is one of my favourite places to shoot.   Everything is white with colourful ambient lighting and you know what?  It's mostly empty since it is away from the view of the crowd.  A lot quieter and private for conversation, a working fan and it isn't so HOT! Serves food!  Perfect!

_DSC7557
What's Happening in the Floor Below?

_DSC7561
MC Ivory with Evonne and Sophia.

_DSC7563
Evonne, Luciano De Jesus, MC Ivory and Sophia.

_DSC7565
Peace out!

Full Flickr album can be found here!




Cheers~
Stout Out!  \m/

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAAHA I LOVED this epic line to the max -->

    "Bloggers?
    I don't know. I don't blog.
    =P"

    Although, except that, isn't this a blog? :-S

    ReplyDelete