15 February 2011

Tunupa Love Birds

Love Birds
Tunupa Love Birds

A quaint yet well maintained and exquisite restaurant, the Tunupa Restaurante, in Cusco, Peru.  Here, you may find the andean delicacies, alpaca (cross between a lamb, a deer and a camel) shashimi and BBQ cuy (guinea pig)...Buffet stylin'!  Nyam nyam!

Upon arrival and after sieving through the very punctual touristy souvenir pushers, you will be greeted by a pair of love birds that, for me, were busy munching on some local purple corn.  In this shot, it was after dinner time and dusk was fast approaching.  As the evening breeze picks up speed and gets more chilly, I had the advantage of shooting this lovely pair huddling together without a tourist crowd around them.

The front side of the building is laced with arcs of red roses creeping just above the very posh souvenir shops, where the sales people are a little bit more cultivated.  And, as per usual, here is today's inspiration.  A lovely song from back in 2008!  =)

Burning from the inside, by Tenishia, featuring Tiff Lacey.

"Crushing down like water,
It's when you say my name,
Then I realise,
I'm in love again,

Passion like no other,
And life won't feel the same,
You can see in my eyes,
I'm in love again."

Happy Valentine's day!
Stout Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment