19 April 2010

Return of the Stout.

Back in Malaysia for the third day now.  I have lots of things happening around me, lots of planning to do and to "look forward to".  I am tired.. physically...and feeling very jaded.

My pick-me-up this morning was the call to Dell customer support to get someone to replace the hardware in my laptop.  At the end, I had a lovely chat with a chick with a very sweet voice that really made my day.  Who needs caffeine when you have someone over at the line at tech support to cheer you up! ;)
 
So...anyway... I'm settling down and getting used to the weather once again.  This time it isn't so bad because of the extension of the house, my parents do not leave doors to the outside and therefore there are less mosquitoes hunting on the inside of the house.  Hah.. so full of WIN!

Lots of things to update and to catch up, actually, but I shall save it for more appropriate channels ;)
PS: Yes, I do have a number... No, I do not know my own number.

Ciao~!
Stout out.

18 comments:

  1. Good to hear this side of travel and posting. Not all a bed of roses! Glad you are getting caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do feel tired and jaded maybe not so often but we do sometimes because we are normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is pleasure to hear that. I like when you said you have number but you don't know num. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog i really like it, great work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think This time it isn't so bad because of the extension of the house, thanx for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, i really like your post, thanx for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a lovely chat with a chick with a very sweet voice that really made my day. Who needs caffeine when you have someone over at the line at tech support to cheer you up! thanx for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like when you said you have number but you don't know num, anyway thanx for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing much, I have no idea of Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, This time it isn't so bad because of the extension of the house, thanx for the post, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Post. I really enjoyed Reading your Article.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never been in Malaysia..What's their special recipe? I'm just curious..

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha! you have number but you forgot. this is funny. They guys like your post and they want to thank you personally, so you have to give your number to them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post can u post your dishes in Malaysia i think your food there is so delicious too thanks for your nice article..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like when you said you have number but you don't know num. anyway thanx for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Who needs caffeine when you have someone over at the line at tech support to cheer you up! thanx for the post, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting post! It was pleasure reading your post! Nice share.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice post! Thanks for sharing your great moments with us. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete